Friday 15 July 2011

Black Eyed Peas star Taboo decided to call the doctor

Black Eyed Peas star Taboo to call the doctor tomorrow (13 July) when the group decided to become increasingly ill on his birthday show.

Wimbledon Championship

The 'I Gotta Feeling' hitmaker feeling ill earlier this week, but began to feel fear that he on his 36th birthday in Madrid will be forced to miss the performance, he is approached by doctors.

Tweeting yesterday, Taboo wrote: "Yo it's my b-day and I got symptoms of coming down with the flu... the doctor came to my room gave me a shot. I can't be sick 4 my b-day.

"Celebrating my b-day in spain tomorrow at my show 80,000 people will be rocking out with me... party time sick in bed... I gotta fight this for tomorrow cause I wanna kill it tomorrow in spain... dam shot is still killing me..."

The star, who will be concentrating on his solo projects while the band go on a break, also added: "Honestly the best remedy will be seeing my wife and kids (they) put a real smile on my face."

No comments:

Post a Comment