Sunday 5 June 2011

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie become a 'better solo artist'

Fergie is a singer of the Black Eyed Peas band, who said that she become a 'better solo artist'.
The singer 36 years old has admitted that he with a specific goal in mind with this group.

She said: 'At first my ultimate goal was a solo album.

'I was very honest about that when we became friends. That's why there's never been any resentment.'

The wife of actor Josh Duhamel added: 'I felt I was only going to become a better solo artist by joining them and seeing their world.

'They gave me the confidence to sing a song like My Humps. The confidence to bring out a side of me that I was too shy to show before.'

But these days, despite Black Eyed Peas success, Fergie admits she started a family with Josh for some time I want to devote.

She added to British Daily Mirror newspaper: 'I'd like to spend more time at home with my dogs and husband.'

No comments:

Post a Comment