Thursday 10 June 2010

Children and work don’t mix, Black-eyed peas singer Fergie says


The lead singer Black Eyed Peas has admitted that when she decides to start a family, she’ll be bowing out of the musical arena. Speaking to OK! Magazine, Fergie said she would feel “too guilty” to continue her career as a mum.
“In my schedule there's no room to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there’s no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty,” the 35 year old said.
Fergie, who married Josh Duhamel last year, has hinted that she wants to try for a baby later this year when her tour finishes.
The star explained, “It’s kind of interesting now with the media, the way it’s getting to look all these women have careers…but also have babies. Once I have children, the kids come first”.

No comments:

Post a Comment